Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favorites

The Glitter Guide - see credits at bottom of post

DYING over this amazing outdoor setup by one of my favorite Canadian Bloggers.

I'm crazy about these flowers and the pretty letterpress invitations made in Santa Barbara.

Next party I have I am going to swap out my crystal wine glasses for these handmade ceramic drinking vessels from Mazama.  I've never been called hip before but maybe after this....

This little girl tulip dress just makes my heart melt!

An Architect's take on the essential qualities of a summer porch. 

School is almost back in session and I love this take on penmanship and more from the French persepctive.



Credits for Glitter Guide Photo:
Photography: Kyrani Kanavaros
Vintage crates: Stepback
Mini pies: Vancouver Pie Hole
Food: Cioffi’s
Custom “Happy” Banner: Confetti & Sparkle Party Shop
Tiffin Carrier: The New Domestic
Styling: Nikki Renshaw, @englisheccentrichome

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio