Thursday, August 21, 2014

Guest Post: Krystal Schlegel's Summer Kale Salad

My darling sister, Krystal, is always whipping up beautiful and delicious salads for this weeks guest recipe post, I asked her to share her favorite:  Summer Kale Salad.  Here is her guest post:

This is a new favorite salad recipe of mine.  I usually just throw in whatever vegetables are in my fridge at the time, but this seems to be the tastiest combination! This fresh summer salad makes the perfect lunch with filling avocado, kale, edamame, almonds and tops off with a squeeze of lemon, olive oil and fresh cracked pepper.
Ingredients:
3 leaves kale
1/2 cup edamame
1/2 cup mushrooms
1/2 cherry tomatoes
steamed beets
asparagus
toasted almonds
cherries
one tablespoon olive oil
half lemon
salt and pepper

Photography credit:  Krystal Schlegel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing!! I hope you love it as much as I do! xx

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio