Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tablescape Tuesday - Double Dose

This weeks Tablescape Tuesday Post brings a double dose of delicious!  
Both of these jaw-dropping and inspiring tables came from my Instagram feed but I wanted to make sure they got to your eyes so I just had to share them here!

This Malachite stunner comes from a Delfina Delattrez dinner.   I don't know how they did the floors but I'll try to find out and fill you in.  My friend Lauren Santo Domingo attended and said that artichokes and sea urchins were served for dinner!  

And speaking of the LSD, below is a table that she posted from the ModaGems dinner hosted by Moda Operandi.  I love the easy white cloth and the natural blooms finished off with taper candles. The menu cards add the perfect touch of color to the place setting.  Gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio