Monday, July 13, 2015

Make Your Own Margarita Bar


When it comes to summer entertaining, I love setting up a do-it-yourself element for my guests. Whether it is a DIY food stationer or bar, it gives guests a chance to get in on the action and make their own custom creation exactly the way they like.

This summer, I set up a Make Your Own Margarita Bar in my yard.  Everyone has their own margarita preferences and some take those preferences very seriously so this was a fun way to let them have it just the way they like it.


Here is what you need to set up on your table or bar:

and a recipe!


I asked the talented gals at Halo Home to make this for us and I thought they did a great job!


Then your guests can start having some fun creating their own concoctions....


I loved this Lemon Sugar and Salt option for the rims!













And don't forget to set out a few little nibbles.  I thought guacamole was the perfect snack to go along with the margaritas.


Happy Hosting! 

Cocktail Napkins - Custom by Halo Home
Napkins in Tray: Anthropologie
Blue and White Dish: Similar from One Kings Lane
My dress: Vivetta

This post is in partnership with Sunkist Growers, a brand I love. All opinions here are my own. 

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the idea of grapefruit juice -- will definitely try that soon. Bet your guests had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Everything you do always is! Can hardly wait to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric for this table runner and the custom embroidered cocktail napkins are stunning. This decor would be perfect for a 50th wedding anniversary. The sweet fruits of a 50 year marriage and the joy of growing your own family tree. I may need to adopt this idea as I help to plan a grand celebration for my parents 50th with my 10 siblings and 26 and counting grandchildren. These colors evoke so much happiness and a sense of celebration for life. Thank you for providing all the links.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio