Sunday, October 4, 2015

Dreamy Vanity



You have heard me say it before - I cherish my time at my vanity table!  I love closing the door to my dressing room and taking a seat and going through my beauty routine!  

Here are a few of my favorite products.  What do you have at yours?

My vanity is not quite so fancy but in my dream old hollywood movie set world, I would have one like this!

Clinique Skinny Stick and Chubby Lash - These are my new favorites.  I love love love the thin easy line that the skinny stick makes and the mascara makes you look like you have false lashes on!

Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer - Award winning and I understand why!

I keep all of my brushes and liners in an Enamel Metal Cup.

I love to fancy up my makeup area a bit with pretty trinkets and bottles.  I'm crazy about this Murano Glass Vanity Set 

 The Oud Candle is fabulous for fall.

This Moroccan Leather Poof  is comfy and colorful and the bohemian seating takes the formal out of the fancy vanity.

Mason Pearson Brush - A classic that lasts forever.

Orbie Dry Texturizing Spray - If you see me having a bad hair day, it is because I ran out of this stuff.

Renee Rouleau Toning Cloths - I love all of Renee's products but these toning cloths are an addiction.

Beauty Bioscience's  4-in-1 Tinted Skin Perfector SPF 30  - I got this as a party favor recently and I'm crazy about it!  Crazy!  It's fantastic!

Hermes Catch-all tray - Perfect place to set your jewels while you make up your face.

I seriously don't love fake flowers but this Set of three faux peonies is so cute and would make you feel so fancy!


2 comments:

  1. such pretty picks! thanks for the tips on new to me beauty products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything you picked is dreamy...thanks for the tips on new to me beauty products. love trying new things :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio